Daisy Vase Yellow
D 20cm x H 25cm
Bergs Potter is a Danish family business with long tradition in making handmade terracotta pots and vases in Tuscany using high quality clay. Vases are glazed by hand.
Daisy is the popular name of the Danish queen and gives the vase it's noble character.
Taking care of your bouquet is essential for the longevity of your bouquet.
Here are some of our best tips to get the most life out of your floral arrangement, so that you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
- Place the floral arrangement in a cool area. We do not recommend placing them in direct sunlight. Also avoid any heating or cooling vents.
- Fill the vase up to ¾ with fresh, cool water adding flower food.
- We recommend cutting the stems in 45° angle.
- Refresh the water regularly (at least every 2-3 days)
We also have some tips on how you can best care for your orchids.
- Keep indoors and not directly in the sun.
- Ideally you can place your orchid plant near windows, where it will receive plenty of indirect light.
- Keep in environment with stable temperature.
- Watering schedule:
- Summer: Once every 7 days
- Winter: Once every 10-14 days