Weekly Bouquet Subscription
Our weekly bouquet subscriptions are perfect if you would like to enjoy the presence of our artistic bouquets regularly. The subscription bouquet will be specially tailored to your personal needs, for example such as the vases you have at home or at your store, or if you have any pets we can also make sure the bouquets are okay for them to be around.
All bouquets are arranged with unique, seasonal and fresh flowers, sourced locally in The Netherlands. We select our available flowers weekly, thus each bouquet will be unique. The photos shown are an example of the size and type of bouquet. Images are not binding and may differ from actual product.
Please select your desired bouquet price from the list first to show the corresponding bouquet style and size in the image.
Please select how big you would like your weekly bouquet to be, and for how long you would like to receive them. The bouquets can be delivered (with an extra cost €10 or €20) or picked-up at our atelier (Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 28). Our creative florists will make sure every bouquet is different and full of seasonal favourites. Bouquets are delivered weekly on the same day selected by you.
If the bouquets will be used for business needs, it is possible for us to provide you with an invoice.
If you would like to receive the bouquets on a different basis (every two weeks, every three weeks, etc.) please contact us at email@example.com or + 31 6 40252483.
If you have any questions regarding orders, delivery or payment we kindly refer you to our FAQ page. You can also contact us for other specific orders or questions.
Taking care of your bouquet is essential for the longevity of your bouquet.
Here are some of our best tips to get the most life out of your floral arrangement, so that you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
- Place the floral arrangement in a cool area. We do not recommend placing them in direct sunlight. Also avoid any heating or cooling vents.
- Fill the vase up to ¾ with fresh, cool water adding flower food.
- We recommend cutting the stems in 45° angle.
- Refresh the water regularly (at least every 2-3 days)
We also have some tips on how you can best care for your orchids.
- Keep indoors and not directly in the sun.
- Ideally you can place your orchid plant near windows, where it will receive plenty of indirect light.
- Keep in environment with stable temperature.
- Watering schedule:
- Summer: Once every 7 days
- Winter: Once every 10-14 days