The Paphiopedilum Orchids are unique in its kind and come best to live in a Bergs terracotta pot handmade in Tuscany, Italy.
Flower pot is included in the price.
Please refer to our Flower Care page for tips on how to best care for your orchids.
*Note: Paphiopedilum can change according to the season. We will adapt the type of container to make sure it always looks at its finest.
Taking care of your bouquet is essential for the longevity of your bouquet.
Here are some of our best tips to get the most life out of your floral arrangement, so that you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
- Place the floral arrangement in a cool area. We do not recommend placing them in direct sunlight. Also avoid any heating or cooling vents.
- Fill the vase up to ¾ with fresh, cool water adding flower food.
- We recommend cutting the stems in 45° angle.
- Refresh the water regularly (at least every 2-3 days)
We also have some tips on how you can best care for your orchids.
- Keep indoors and not directly in the sun.
- Ideally you can place your orchid plant near windows, where it will receive plenty of indirect light.
- Keep in environment with stable temperature.
- Watering schedule:
- Summer: Once every 7 days
- Winter: Once every 10-14 days